Our fire safety officers are responsible for the prevention of fire hazards in public buildings (ERP) and high-rise buildings (IGH and ITGH).
Whatever the nature of the facility, PSC fire safety teams play an important role in preventing fire hazards.
- SSIAP 1: Fire Safety Officer (operation of the central fire safety station)
- SSIAP 2: Fire safety team leader (management of the fire safety team)
- SSIAP 3: Fire safety officer (management of the fire safety service)
Examples of assignments:
- Prevention of fire risks (application of safety instructions, safety rounds, supervision of works, supervision of the central fire safety station),
- Familiarising employees with fire safety, in particular assisting people
- Basic maintenance of fire safety equipment
- Emergency warning and direction of people, evacuation of the public
- Preventative fire intervention (use of emergency and rescue equipment),
- Compliance with industrial heath and safety fire regulations,
- Training of personnel in fire safety,
- Technical plan in the framework of fire safety regulations
- Assisting people in their workplace,
- Management of security stations in the event of disaster.